Saturday, October 27, 2012

OMG........... We have followers!



So we just figured out we have followers, and that's exciting. We immediately texted and called each other excited like high school teenagers, lol lol!


We are no longer speaking only to ourselves, so start searching the dictionary for big words we can use to impress our very first followers!  Each of you know what I am talking about.  Having a follower finally gives you an audience, a purpose, an excitement about blogging!


So a BIG THANK YOU goes out to our new stalkers!

Brooke Glory

carrotcakeandjeans

Beth McCall

sbergman

Steph Collins

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I was recently awarded the Liebster Award. I'm pretty new to the blogging world. And I only recently started following you, but I wanted to pass it along to you as well; Take a look: Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete